Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones

Helloooo people. So, I'm off to South Africa for the summers and I will be returning after a couple odd weeks. Which is why I've been going slightly berserk with packing and planning for the trip over the last 7 days. I've never been good at packing unless it's weekend vacation, in which case you know exactly what and how many clothes you have to pack. When you have to pack for a trip that lasts over three weeks and you have no idea what you might need for an event, you tend to lose your shit

On the plus side though, South Africa happens to be in the Southern Hemisphere (for those of you who didn't know this, return to 2nd grade. STAT) and that means that it's cold over there i.e. I won't sweat while sitting directly below an A/C i.e. I can wear blazers and jackets i.e. I AM A HAPPY HAPPY PERSON. 
(wearing: Pink lace top: Forever 21, Body con skirt and wedge booties: ASOS, Mohair fedora: Zara, rings: ASOS and Aldo)

You guys should definitely visit French Connection India's blog 911 Fashion. It has great posts by some awesome bloggers about latest fashion news and trends that make for a great read. Oh, and I write for them too. Heh.

5 comments:

Miu said...

Have a great time!

Athena_Trendsetter said...

I love your top and boots! Lovely outfit!

Btw, thnks for the nice comment on my page! Just followed ya!

http://www.fashionistalooks.blogspot.com/

xo
Athena

My Style Canvas said...

Hope you have a great time in South Africa!

Like that hat btw.

Lucyana Mendes said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment!
Of course i'll follow you :)

Kisses from Portugal


http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog,
I´m following you! :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com